Pre-hire methods to improve quality of hire
Quality of Hire, the biggest challenge recruiters face
Research shows that Quality of Hire is the top recruitment metric for 2nd year in a row (2016, 2017). Based on research conducted here at VONQ, however, increasing the Quality of Hire appears also to be the biggest challenge recruiters face nowadays.
A little known fact is that to effectively measure Quality of Hire one cannot be restricted to post-hire metrics only. There are a number of ways to improve candidate’s quality before you hire them.
5 pre-hire metrics to help you drastically improve Quality of Hire
There are a number of ways to improve candidate’s quality before you hire them. Here are 5 of them:
- Compare candidate’s score on ability & aptitude tests
- Increase passive candidate conversion rate
- Shorten your time to hire
- Improve the quality of your job description
- Choose the most suitable channels for your desired audience
Download the infographic and learn more about the 5 pre-hire metrics to help you drastically improve Quality of Hire.